Vivien Sofia Visnjic

Visit here to read and post all the latest Goran news, including public appearances and magazine article alerts.

Moderators: Zone3120, AzizalSaqr, Trainerjen, Nina, jenwhaley, MarcySue

Vivien Sofia Visnjic

Postby AzizalSaqr » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:38 am

I am pleased to announce that Goran and Eva have just finalized the adoption of their soon to be four year old daughter Sofia Vivien Visnjic. You will remember some months ago that pictures surfaced of Goran and Eva, and another set with Tin along with a young blond haired girl, the girl was Sofia. Sofia turns four on 8-12-13. Our congratulations go out to the family on their new addition.

AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Re: Sofia Vivien Visnjic

Postby Trainerjen » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:14 am

I'm so proud to be a fan of a man (and family) who are such proponents and supporters of adoption. No matter what anybody says, those are THEIR children. I hope they are a very happy together. Goran and Eva seem like terrific parents, so they are all lucky! Sofia is adorable!

Hope Tin and Vigo have fun with a sister hanging around though. :P (I know all about being a sister with two brothers. :lol: ). And good luck to Sophia! :D
"He Seems Depressed...." "He's European, that's his baseline."

"The X chromosome carries three times as much genetic information as the Y. Do you think that's why men are simpler?"~Abby Lockhart
Trainerjen

Postby Mrs Eyre » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:53 am

Fantastic news! She even looks a bit like Tin I think.
The Croatian Sensation pulls a Rabbi out of the hat!

Q: What do you call an Australian with a bottle of Champagne?

A: A waiter.
Mrs Eyre

Postby Zone3120 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:27 pm

Wow, that's awesome, congratulations on their little girl! What a beautiful big family they make. :D Now can't wait to see some nice new pics of the 5 of them together. 8)
"I love what I'm doing. But if I'd become a bus driver like my father, I'd be exactly the same as I am now, but with a little worse English." - Goran Višnjić
Zone3120

Postby trunkfish » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:19 pm

What wonderful news. The family needed a little girl to even out the testosterone. Just kidding! The Visnjics are really good hearted people.
trunkfish

Postby Lukababy » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:41 am

Oh I'm so proud to be his fan. Sofia is adorable and now Tin and Vigo have a sister. I'm so happy for them, they are such a sweet loving family. Goran and Eva congratulations. <3
Caroline E.
Lukababy

Postby trunkfish » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:13 am

JD, Story cited you on the news:

http://www.story.hr/goran-i-ivana-visnjic-posvojili-kcerkicu-sofiu-vivien-163736

Goran i Ivana Višnjić posvojili kćerkicu Sofiu Vivien

31. 07. 2013.
Goran i Ivana Višnjić s djetetom
Vezane vijesti

Djevojčica koja će uskoro navršiti četiri godine, malena Sofia Vivien, nova je članica obitelji Višnjić

Izgleda kako su Goran Višnjić i supruga Ivana treći put postali roditelji. Naime, kako piše na američkoj fan stranici glumca GoGoranVisnjic par je posvojio djevojčicu kojoj su nadjenuli ime Sofia Vivien, a njihove zajedničke fotografije mogu se vidjeti ovdje!

Malena navodno ima tri godine i već je snimljena u šetnji gradom s roditeljima i starijim bratom Tinom.

Da Goran i Ivana ponovno namjeravaju posvojiti dijete doznali smo još prije dva mjeseca, no nitko od članova obitelji tu vijest nije želio niti potvrditi niti demantirati. Prije mjesec dana ipak smo stupili u kontakt s Ivanom Višnjić koja nam je tada rekla: “Ako ćemo i kada posvojiti dijete obavijestit ćemo javnost o tome. To je sve što mogu reći”.

I, ako je vjerovati napisima na fan siteu, izgleda kako im je to uistinu i pošlo za rukom. Jedan od naših uspješnijih glumaca i kćer slavnog redatelja Antuna Vrdoljaka već imaju dvoje djece – posvojenog sina Tina i Viga Lea kojeg im je 2011. na svijet donijela surogat majka. S djecom danas žive u Los Angelesu gdje je Goran izgradio uspješnu glumačku karijeru.

Napisala: Nikolina Kunić

From Google translate...

Goran Visnjic and Ivana adopted daughter Sofia Vivien

31st 07th 2013th

A girl who just turned four years old, little Sofia Vivien, a new member of the family Visnjic

It seems that Goran Visnjic and his wife Ivana became parents for the third time. Specifically, as written on the American fan page actor GoGoranVisnjic couple adopted a girl whom they'd named Sofia Vivien, and their shared photos can be seen here !

Malena reportedly has three years and has already taken a walk in the city with her parents and older brother Tin.

That Goran and Ivana again intend to adopt a child, we found out two months ago, but none of the family members of the news would not confirm nor deny. A month ago, however, we got in touch with John Visnjic which we then said: "If we are going and when you adopt a child we will inform the public about it. That's all I can say. "

And, if you believe the headlines on a fan site, it seems to them to actually succeeded. One of our more successful actors and the daughter of the famous director Antun Vrdoljak already have two children - adopted son of Tina and Lea Viga which they 2011th birth to a surrogate mother. With children now live in Los Angeles where Goran built a successful acting career.

Written by: Nicolas Rabbit
trunkfish

Postby AzizalSaqr » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:46 am

I love how they just assume things without confirming anything when they share news from here, they did it when we broke the news about Vigo too. The photos weren't provided by Goran and Eva, however, I am working on something...btw, this is the other big news I had mentioned I couldn't tell you about a while back. It's nice to get the link back however.

8)
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby AzizalSaqr » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:59 am

The Visnjic's just returned from a trip to Hawaii, and my special source provided me with this surprise for you upon their return, enjoy!

http://www.gogoranvisnjicatbleuprofond2 ... ge_id=1633
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Trainerjen » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:08 pm

She's beautiful! Love her pretty dress. :D
"He Seems Depressed...." "He's European, that's his baseline."

"The X chromosome carries three times as much genetic information as the Y. Do you think that's why men are simpler?"~Abby Lockhart
Trainerjen

Postby Zone3120 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Thanks for the pic. So pretty! :)
"I love what I'm doing. But if I'd become a bus driver like my father, I'd be exactly the same as I am now, but with a little worse English." - Goran Višnjić
Zone3120

Postby trunkfish » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:18 pm

How adorable. I have a sarong I got in Honolulu with almost the same color and pattern. I can't tie it nearly as well as that though.
trunkfish

Postby Kim » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Adorable! Love her dress!

Kim
Kim

Postby Lukababy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:20 am

She's a beautiful little girl, love her dress :)
Lukababy

Postby anica » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:15 am

awww, what a little cutie pie. same birthday as my nephew! :)
first we take manhattan, then we take berlin.
anica

Next

Return to News Room