Introductions

Newbie? Then introduce yourself. Member? Wanna talk about yourself? Here is the place. Birthdays, congratulations....

Moderators: Zone3120, AzizalSaqr, Trainerjen, Nina, jenwhaley, MarcySue

Re: Introductions

Postby AzizalSaqr » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:44 am

Welcome, Sarah, things are a tad quiet, but, feel free to ask any questions you might have and I'm sure others will be more then willing to answer or direct you to leads if they can't. We're always up for a good discussion too.

JD
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Kelly » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:36 am

hi ! :)
welcome ,Sarah ,I can see you are from Maine ,nice place :wink:
(I am from France ) if you need anything just ask :)
Kelly

Postby Katie » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:54 pm

Hi everybody! I'm Katie, quite a new fan, but very eager, as I keep on watching everything with GV I can find online and I have a feeling that I'm going to dig out many of your old threads here :D This man is pure perfection and such an excellent actor! ;) Let me share my story with you. It all started with ER. I've only discovered ER couple of months ago thanks to my friend, even though I'm a 90s kid, and ER was on TV most of time when I was growing up. It was big enough in my country so that I knew most of actors and characters' names as well as the main plot, but I had never seen even one episode. Then my friend told me that Jared Padalecki was in one episode of it - I love the guy from Supernatural - so I watched his episode from season 7, and I decided I must see more. I started looking at various episodes descriptions to decide which one to watch next. This way I found the Congo eps and I totally and absolutely fell in love with that Croatian doctor. As a result, I watched sesons 6-14, falling in love with him more and more every time he showed up on my screen and I still refuse to watch the seasons withot Luka. They simply are not right ;)

So, it is great to finally be here. Thank you JD with all your help with my registration. ;)

PS. Sorry for my bad English, it's not my mother tongue and while I'm ok with reading or watching movies in it, I still feel unsure while using it "actively", as I very rarely have a chance to do so.
Katie

Postby Kelly » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:09 pm

Welcome Katie :D
which country are you from ?
if you need help ,just ask to one of us :)
Kelly

Postby Katie » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:36 pm

Thank you, Kelly! I'm from Poland ;)
Katie

Postby AzizalSaqr » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Katie, welcome, and don't worry about your English, we have people from all over.
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Kelly » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:16 am

you are welcome Katie ,Poland ,the first time maybe here :) it's nice
JD is right ,many of us come from other countries ! and everyone gives its best here with english language ,we all understand :D
Kelly

Postby Zone3120 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:21 pm

Sarah and Katie, welcome to the boards, have fun here! :D It's such a joy to see new people around. :) Goran deserves to have lots of fans. 8)
"I love what I'm doing. But if I'd become a bus driver like my father, I'd be exactly the same as I am now, but with a little worse English." - Goran Višnjić
Zone3120

Postby sarah26 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:10 pm

I appreciate everyone's welcome, and you have all been lovely.
However, I will at this point take my leave. I don't like the idea of censoring my questions or discussions because the Croatian Press may monitor the boards -- if I wanted to do that I would be in LA trying to act right now and I changed my mind for that precise reason. I join message boards to discuss, so I don't like the idea of being watched or reported on as a source or censoring myself to prevent that from happening. Fans should use message boards as an open forum, hence the name, to support or favorites and discuss them. As long as fans are being respectful I've always enjoyed being part of message boards, but I don't think this will be a good fit for me having to tiptoe with the press potentionally lurking. You were all great to me, and I wanted to say goodbye and thank you. Good luck to you ladies, it was nice meeting you all!
sarah26

Postby AzizalSaqr » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:58 pm

Sarah, that is certainly your choice, but, we choose to respect the Visnjic's request for privacy when it comes to their personal life except for those times when we are provided with exclusives. We wish you all the best.
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby AzizalSaqr » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:21 am

Everyone, please welcome our newest member Cheryl/chertex62 to the forums. Cheryl has also been gracious enough to fund one year of hosting for the site so we will indeed be here for another year! Words cannot fully express how grateful we are for her generosity.

JD
8)
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby SAN » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:16 am

Cheryl, thank you so much!
SAN

Postby Katie » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:36 am

Welcome, Cheryl, and thank you so much!
Katie

Postby Kelly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:19 am

JD ,happy we can keep it one more year :) and thank you so much Cheryl ,welcome here :)
Kelly

Postby Trainerjen » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:38 am

WooHoo! :D Thank you so much Cheryl! And a HUGE welcome to you!!!
"He Seems Depressed...." "He's European, that's his baseline."

"The X chromosome carries three times as much genetic information as the Y. Do you think that's why men are simpler?"~Abby Lockhart
Trainerjen

PreviousNext

Return to Members