Introductions

Newbie? Then introduce yourself. Member? Wanna talk about yourself? Here is the place. Birthdays, congratulations....

Moderators: Zone3120, AzizalSaqr, Trainerjen, Nina, jenwhaley, MarcySue

Re: Introductions

Postby Tane » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:30 am

Thanks, Jen! :)
Tane

Postby Kelly » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:07 pm

hello
firstly ,thanks for the add to your amazing site ! :)
happy to join you !
I am french ,living in the south of France with my husband and daughter ,and I went at the University to become a psychologist doctor ,don't work now , sharing time helping students for homework and looking after my daughter
I discovered Goran very lately !! in Red Widow ! and he is so amazing that I wanted to know more about him :D

So I was very surprised to know he was so famous ! and playing in ER
since Red widow ,so I watched many movies with him and ER season 12 to begin
sometimes it's difficult to find movies or shows on my country but I don't give up !
I'll come to comment here as often as possible :)

thanks to all of your team :)
Last edited by Kelly on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kelly

Postby AzizalSaqr » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:04 pm

Kelly,

Welcome to the site! My goal is to work on an upgrade that will eventually allow us to post videos of interviews and more obscure videos, so, don't give up on your searches, you can also ask when you want something, fans here are always willing to point you to links too.

JD 8)
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby tamate » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:42 pm

I think a presentation might be good. My name is Camilla and I live in northern Sweden. I have always noticed a little extra when I seen Mr. Visnjic on tv like on ER. I usually do not follow any particular celebrity but I got stuck in front of the ER when I was sick this Christmas and catched interest in what a good actor he is ( congo episodes where on TNT) and he isn't bad for the eye either.
I searched for more film projects and fell over the site, and on that road it is = )
I live on a farm and has kennel (newfoundlands) with my wonderful husband and our four small vibrant children. Besides family and animals, I love to photograph and had it not been that I finally got a family, I probably would have been a traveling photographer living day by day = ) I love learning new things so I have tried various jobs and stuff but right now focus my life on the farm and children.
I am almost always at home, because when I was in the first pregnancy got sick with stomach problems that won't go away and I have constant pelvic and rheumatism.
But I keep my spirits up, and every day is a gift = ) and I'm not exactly idle ;)
Every now and then we have people (WWOOF) coming to the farm working for food and housing, who we teach about farming and self sufficiency. A good way to meet new people, spec from other countries.

Thank you, hugs :D
camilla

- What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
tamate

Postby AzizalSaqr » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Camilla, now you've done it, you've given me a reason to come visit Sweden on one of my future trips to Europe.

8)
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby tamate » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:38 am

AzizalSaqr wrote:Camilla, now you've done it, you've given me a reason to come visit Sweden on one of my future trips to Europe.

8)

Your welcome =) we have a cabin with kitchen and all year round living standard and the nature here is soo beautiful =) and a thai paviljong (memorial building for king chulalongkorn) just a couple hundred m from the house. The mountains not far away and a day trip from Norway =)
tamate

Postby Trainerjen » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:54 pm

tamate wrote:
AzizalSaqr wrote:Camilla, now you've done it, you've given me a reason to come visit Sweden on one of my future trips to Europe.

8)

Your welcome =) we have a cabin with kitchen and all year round living standard and the nature here is soo beautiful =) and a thai paviljong (memorial building for king chulalongkorn) just a couple hundred m from the house. The mountains not far away and a day trip from Norway =)

I'm kind of snickering about this. I'm around 25% Swedish (throw in a bit of Finn and Norwegian), and one of my dreams is to visit Scandinavia. I'm also 25% Danish, and I know y'all don't consider Danes true "Scandinavians". LOL My mother is second generation Dane. Her mother came over on the boat. Blah blah. The other 50% is more Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Scottish English, and Irish. ;) We apparently still have cousins still in Denmark. I need to go. I just hate to fly. ;) My parents have been over there and met them. I need to do it. I really do. We can afford it, I'm just nervous to fly. I just visited my brother and his family in Vancouver, and I was terrified the entire time I was on the plane. Blah. I keep thinking about Europe and I just can't handle that long of a flight! I know it's stupid and silly, but it's just a thing with me. I hate heights.
"He Seems Depressed...." "He's European, that's his baseline."

"The X chromosome carries three times as much genetic information as the Y. Do you think that's why men are simpler?"~Abby Lockhart
Trainerjen

Postby AzizalSaqr » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:48 am

Jen, you can go with me on my next trip over, Croatia, Germany (you'll meet hanna), maybe Hungary (to meet Eniko/Zone, if her schedule allows), and now Sweden, I'll distract you on the flight, and the trip will be amazing.

8)
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby tamate » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:22 am

Trainerjen wrote:
I'm kind of snickering about this. I'm around 25% Swedish (throw in a bit of Finn and Norwegian), and one of my dreams is to visit Scandinavia. I'm also 25% Danish, and I know y'all don't consider Danes true "Scandinavians". LOL My mother is second generation Dane. Her mother came over on the boat. Blah blah. The other 50% is more Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Scottish English, and Irish. ;) We apparently still have cousins still in Denmark. I need to go. I just hate to fly. ;) My parents have been over there and met them. I need to do it. I really do. We can afford it, I'm just nervous to fly. I just visited my brother and his family in Vancouver, and I was terrified the entire time I was on the plane. Blah. I keep thinking about Europe and I just can't handle that long of a flight! I know it's stupid and silly, but it's just a thing with me. I hate heights.

Oh you shouldn't be afraid of flying, you know that you always will come down. One way or another :lol: word with boats or cars and so on, you can get trapped.
I know I have a little morbid humor ;)

You are all welcome to wisit, we have a say in swedish " Finns det hjärterum så finns det stjärterum" ruffly translated to "where there is room for the heart there is room for an behind" =)

I haven't heard that danish isn't scandinavian. Its greenland and sometime Iceland who don't really count, or they are forgotten.
Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland are called Norden in swedish. The Finnish are a little beside cause the other countries understand each other but no one understand Finnish cause its not ar germanic language, its slavic. My husband is 50 % Finnish but he don't speak Finnisch so we changed the last name to swedish when we married, so were the only one with that last name =)

I was in boston for 9 months 99-00 and when I traveld there I went through Iceland and you can stay a couple of hours and take a bath in their warm springs =) And if you are lucky as I was, you get cool people to the next seat and you will forget about the travel. I always get in deep diskussions which people when I travel. I don't like standing infront of a crowd but one and one I can talk with anyone about anything =)

Im sorry for my bad english, Im bad at writing in Swedish to.
tamate

Postby Zone3120 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Just realized I haven't greeted our newcomers yet. :oops: :) So a big welcome to you Tane, Tamate and Kelly! It's wonderful to see new fans on the board. :D
"I love what I'm doing. But if I'd become a bus driver like my father, I'd be exactly the same as I am now, but with a little worse English." - Goran Višnjić
Zone3120

Postby Kelly » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:39 pm

hello
thank you for your warm welcome ,I feel fine here :D

above all to zone 3120 ( who I already knew on my blog ) and azizal ,thanks :wink:
Kelly

Postby AzizalSaqr » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:07 pm

Kelly, feel free to post your blog link.

Btw, any member who has a site may create a button and then post the link and I will add you on the affiliates page on the main site link page. Preferred button sizes are 100 x 35, or 100 x 70.
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Kelly » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:13 pm

OK thank you very much miss :D
so my blog is french but sometimes I do posts in english too ! may be it can be usefull ,I put news ,pics videos and so on too :)
here it is :

http://goranvisnjic4you.skyrock.com/

have a nice visit ! :wink:
Kelly

Postby Tane » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Kelly wrote:OK thank you very much miss :D
so my blog is french but sometimes I do posts in english too ! may be it can be usefull ,I put news ,pics videos and so on too :)
here it is :

http://goranvisnjic4you.skyrock.com/

have a nice visit ! :wink:

Kelly, I tried with gmail, hotmail and yahoo ... but was unable to sign up for the blog.
Can you give me any tips? Thanks
Tane

Postby Tane » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:29 pm

I came back. :shock:
I registered on the site but was unable to add it. (My English is bad) :cry:
Could you add me? My username is "sathlers". Thanks again :lol: :oops:
Tane

PreviousNext

Return to Members