Phasing out...

Read the rules and learn about the latest board news.

Moderators: Zone3120, AzizalSaqr, Trainerjen, Nina, jenwhaley, MarcySue

Phasing out...

Postby AzizalSaqr » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:00 pm

With the permission of Goran and Eva, Bleu Profond 2 is moving to Facebook and opening the page Goran Višnjić. The new site will work in conjunction with the GoranVisnjicOfficial Instagram page and will focus on Goran's career in much the same way we have here but with the Višnjić's assistance. Here is the location of the new page: https://www.facebook.com/GoranVisnjicOfficial/

While I have loved doing things in this old format, the crash of my computer and my inability to find a programer for the website before that have made it impossible for me to maintain the website in the way I would like too, and it seems time to more to a more far reaching message system. The board will remain until the current paid time remains, so if there is anything you wish to save, I advise you to begin copying it over now. Thank you all for your support here, I hope you follow us to Facebook.

JD
8)
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Re: Phasing out...

Postby Mrs Eyre » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:32 pm

I'll be sad to see BP2 go, but I think you're doing the right thing insofar as it's what you're comfortable with and won't be such a worry to you.

You've done a tremendous job here in the face of some adversity and I want to say a very big thank you to you for everything. It's meant a lot to us all. As the young people say these days, you rock.
The Croatian Sensation pulls a Rabbi out of the hat!

Q: What do you call an Australian with a bottle of Champagne?

A: A waiter.
Mrs Eyre

Postby AzizalSaqr » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Thank you, Shellie, I think we'll be able to do as much on Facebook, and it's nice to be working together with Goran and Eva after all these years.
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby AzizalSaqr » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:09 am

If you have not already made the move over to Facebook to join the new Official page, we encourage you to do so, we are now running it in co-operation with Goran and Eva at: https://www.facebook.com/GoranVisnjicOfficial/ We look forward to seeing you all there!

8)
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Return to Announcements & Guidelines