S2 Ep 1 Change Scenario ,Screencaps,Review ,discussion

Talk about episodes, relationships, screencaps, and more.

Moderators: Zone3120, AzizalSaqr, Trainerjen, Nina, jenwhaley, MarcySue

S2 Ep 1 Change Scenario ,Screencaps,Review ,discussion

Postby Kelly » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:50 am

topic open ! to say good bye to John Woods... your point of view and so on
Kelly

Re: S2 Ep 1 Change Scenario ,Screencaps,Review ,discussion

Postby Trainerjen » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:30 pm

Done, done, done. Did I mention I am done? 8) total character assassination. :roll: :x I am a huge sci-fi fan, so I was super excited about this show. Add Goran and Halle (Storm!)? Total heaven for a nerd like me. The first season was good. Not great, but good. Convoluted plot aside, John and Molly's family was the highlight and the core of the series. The best scenes were of the family. Now, they have tossed it all aside in order to make it "edgier"? WTF? The John we knew last season would never have cheated on Molly. Ever. Yes, it was obvious Julie was in love with him (so tired of hearing people say the "affair" was obvious all along. Um, no.). But there was never a hint that John returned her affections. He was devoted to Molly and Ethan and their family.

Honestly, the ONLY reason they came up with the idea of the "affair" was so people wouldn't get pissed about her boffing the new guy before John's body was cold. They wanted more sex? Fine. Give it to her with her freaking husband, whom as we all know can play sexy just fine. :twisted: It's not one bit Goran's fault that the show wasn't "sexy" enough. It was the writers.

Joni, FYI, we have a new fan who may be joining. 8) She had never heard of Goran until Extant, and she has been almost as militant and obnoxious as me on the FB threads. She was so impressed with his acting she bought all the ER back seasons and has now seen several of his movies. Her name is Kim. :lol: Just a heads up!

Also, it's about a 75/25 split in our favor on the pages. VERY few people are singing Jeffery's praises, while lots are wondering why the hell they did what they did with Goran. So yay! :D To be a bit petty, JDM can't act his way out of a paper bag, and he's kind of a jerk when I have seen him in interviews. Complete opposite of Goran, who can convey SO much with just his face, is an amazing actor, and all around sweetheart. *sigh*

Best part is, they have promoted the shell out of him. Complete with a spread in People and appearances on talk shows. WITH Halle. Goran didn't get any of that. And still, the ratings for the premiere were the lowest the series has had. So much for the new "edgier sexier" show. I hope it tanks at this point, honestly.

Anyways. I won't be watching, in protest, so if John turns up, let me know! I will watch it on Prime.
"He Seems Depressed...." "He's European, that's his baseline."

"The X chromosome carries three times as much genetic information as the Y. Do you think that's why men are simpler?"~Abby Lockhart
Trainerjen

Postby Kelly » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:12 am

I couldn't better say that you, Jen , you made a perfect analysis !
I read some spoilers here :
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/extant- ... 201532821/

We know Goran Visnjic is no longer a series regular. Does that mean John is definitely dead?
EK: I would say, never assume anything.
MF: But exactly what happened to him is a major part of the mystery that goes through the spine of the season. It doesn’t just go away. It informs everything that happens. There will be answers, but it’s going to take a little while to get to the bottom of it.
EK: And there will be blood.

----
from my point of view ,they just tell that to make us expect something good which never happens ,and it doesn't change the way they suddenly made bad his character ,John Woods really deserved better :evil:
Kelly

Postby Kelly » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:19 am

now ,some caps and gifs to say good bye John :(

to be continued as soon as I can :wink:
Kelly

Postby Katie » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:03 am

Isn't he sexier than ever in his new Crossing Lines look? I hope the hair stays this way for longer - both the hair on his head and his facial hair :mrgreen:

Thank you for your work on these caps, Kelly!
Katie

Postby Trainerjen » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:32 am

I'm completely digging this look. Especially the facial hair!
"He Seems Depressed...." "He's European, that's his baseline."

"The X chromosome carries three times as much genetic information as the Y. Do you think that's why men are simpler?"~Abby Lockhart
Trainerjen

Postby AzizalSaqr » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:42 pm

Yeah, I've sworn off the series, I scanned episode one for Goran's scenes but didn't watch, I'll likely keep recording for a bit in case they flashback him in. I hate how they turned everyone who cared about Ethan from last season into assholes, I guess they needed that reasoning to turn his mother into a slut.

I love the gifs, and his nerd glasses...

Message me Kim's ID so I can approve her as so she doesn't get lost in the spammers.
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Katie » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:50 pm

AzizalSaqr wrote:I love the gifs, and his nerd glasses...

I had to scroll back for the nerd glasses. :lol: Yeah, love them too. Not all men look good in glasses. This one does. :D
Katie

Postby Kelly » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:41 am

sorry I am not always free to post ,and had many friends coming home because of the holidays ,so today I put some more caps I made :) hope you are fine all of you :D
I agree with you ,John's new look is nice ,actually he looks as Crossing lines about his face :)

sorry ,I just saw that some of them have my blog's name written ,it's because I made them first for the blog ,hope you enjoy it in spite of that :?
Kelly

Postby AzizalSaqr » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:00 pm

The watermarking is fine, thank you for posting.
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Return to Extant