Ugyes Hungarian Magazine March 07

This is the place for you to post scans of older articles featuring Goran.

Moderators: Zone3120, AzizalSaqr, Trainerjen, Nina, jenwhaley, MarcySue

Ugyes Hungarian Magazine March 07

Postby AzizalSaqr » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:52 pm

Zone, can you find us a copy of this?

AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Zone3120 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:48 am

I'll see if I can get it. :wink: :)
"I love what I'm doing. But if I'd become a bus driver like my father, I'd be exactly the same as I am now, but with a little worse English." - Goran Višnjić
Zone3120

Postby Nina » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:45 am

Zone3120 wrote:I'll see if I can get it. :wink: :)

Nina

Postby Zone3120 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:42 am

Bought it. :D It's a crossword paper/magazine (I don't know if it's the right word in English :roll: )
There's a little article about him on the first page, very nice, although nothing really new, but also mentions his leaving. Besides mentions his success in the US, the good looks, his talent and legendary acting as Hamlet, his devotion to Ivana and Croatia and there are some quotes from older American interviews. That's all. 8) Plus 3 little black and white pics, 2 as himself and 1 as Luka.
I'm always happy when I read about him in our papers (except the tabloid ones :evil: ) but the fact is that Hungarian articles say the same things over and over and never ever have any new pics. :? But at least he's popular here as well. :D
"I love what I'm doing. But if I'd become a bus driver like my father, I'd be exactly the same as I am now, but with a little worse English." - Goran Višnjić
Zone3120

Postby Nina » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:51 am

And scan? I would like it for a collection. I am an impudent girl. :D
Nina

Postby AzizalSaqr » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:56 am

This is the first magazine that has him actually saying he's leaving though, so it would be nice to have a scan of it. Well done, Zone!

8)
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Zone3120 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:59 am

Nina wrote:And scan? I would like it for a collection. I am an impudent girl. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: No, you're not. It's just you are a Goran girl. :wink: :P 8) :lol:
I'll try and scan it later. But because I've hardly ever used the scanner it will take a little time. :roll: :lol:

AzizalSaqr wrote:This is the first magazine that has him actually saying he's leaving though, so it would be nice to have a scan of it. Well done, Zone!

8)

Thanks! 8)
Yeah, but it doesn't confirm that either. It's just like: "Nowadays it's written in many papers that after 8 yrs on ER he's saying goodbye. He feels they have managed to show everything about his character and now he desires other, new roles. "
Zone3120

Return to Article Scans