Pics of Goran's House

Want to talk about Croatia, PETA or anything not completely Goran related? Here's the place. Be forewarned, some talk may become political, please respect the views of others as you would ask them to respect yours.

Moderators: Zone3120, AzizalSaqr, Trainerjen, Nina, jenwhaley, MarcySue

Pics of Goran's House

Postby Zone3120 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:50 pm

On Google Maps you can even take a virtual trip on the street, in front of their beautiful house. :D 8) Even his cars can be seen in a good size. :shock: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1405+bluebird+avenue+west+hollywood&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:hu:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=hu&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title
I love internet so much!!! :D :oops:
"I love what I'm doing. But if I'd become a bus driver like my father, I'd be exactly the same as I am now, but with a little worse English." - Goran Višnjić
Zone3120

Re: Pics of Goran's House

Postby AzizalSaqr » Mon May 18, 2009 9:49 am

From Kim...

I won't be selfish....Goran's home!!! Sent to me this AM....Pics taken by my sister who lives out there. Now, that's a sisterly love for ya!

Kim

AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Re: Pics of Goran's House

Postby Zone3120 » Mon May 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Thanks so much Kim, and special thanks to your sister! :wink: :D She's lucky. :)
"I love what I'm doing. But if I'd become a bus driver like my father, I'd be exactly the same as I am now, but with a little worse English." - Goran Višnjić
Zone3120

Return to Goran Related