E-Bay/ GORAN VISNJIC clippings, films, charity, etc

Want to talk about Croatia, PETA or anything not completely Goran related? Here's the place. Be forewarned, some talk may become political, please respect the views of others as you would ask them to respect yours.

Moderators: Zone3120, AzizalSaqr, Trainerjen, Nina, jenwhaley, MarcySue

Re: E-Bay/ GORAN VISNJIC clippings, films, charity, etc

Postby loopyallie » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:52 am

I was browsing the ER section of Ebay - a UK seller is selling Goran clippings for those who are interested... :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ER-GORAN-VISNJIC- ... 240%3A1318
loopyallie

Postby Zone3120 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:40 am

"I love what I'm doing. But if I'd become a bus driver like my father, I'd be exactly the same as I am now, but with a little worse English." - Goran Višnjić
Zone3120

Postby AzizalSaqr » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:35 pm

The starting price on those is a killer...even if I had the money.

The magazine btw, is from his 2003 Nuts For Mutts appearance.
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Zone3120 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:19 am

Yeah, she seems to have realized that and made another round, they are $30.00 now.
"I love what I'm doing. But if I'd become a bus driver like my father, I'd be exactly the same as I am now, but with a little worse English." - Goran Višnjić
Zone3120

Postby AzizalSaqr » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Zone,

The entire lot, as well as the Spartacus soundtrack, a good half a dozen DVDs, and miscellaneous memorabillia were donated to Bleu Profond 2 by the owner. I'm thinking of using them as a means for raising funds for both the site and to support some of Goran's charities. I'm in the process now of inventorying the package, but, already can see that there are some wonderful goodies, including the autographed "Nutts For Mutts" program, and I'm planning to scan things so keep watching for news and pictures. While I've personally thanked the donor for her generosity, I'm withholding her name, because I neglected to ask her if she wanted it made public.
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Zone3120 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:16 pm

A girl from Germany is selling clippings, many of which are UK articles about The Deep. :) There are 2 items, not sure if they are the same or different. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GORAN-VISNJIC-set ... 336278ca41
Zone3120

Previous

Return to Goran Related