E-Bay/ GORAN VISNJIC clippings, films, charity, etc

Want to talk about Croatia, PETA or anything not completely Goran related? Here's the place. Be forewarned, some talk may become political, please respect the views of others as you would ask them to respect yours.

Moderators: Zone3120, AzizalSaqr, Trainerjen, Nina, jenwhaley, MarcySue

E-Bay/ GORAN VISNJIC clippings, films, charity, etc

Postby Nina » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:12 pm

Nina

Postby AzizalSaqr » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:27 pm

I would like to pick these up for the archives...anyone who cares to help fund the effort feel free to let me know. I also saw there were some Italian ones earlier, all would be nice to have for the site.

8)
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby AzizalSaqr » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:02 pm

Just thought I would let everyone know that the clippings were up for sale by Enza, and they sold to someone else for $158.47.

:(
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Sime » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:14 pm

I confess to my ill deed. I bought the clippings. When it comes to my stupid obsessions, I cannot control myself. But I wanted to let you all know that, as soon as I get them, I will attempt to post them here, and that the pictures are in good hands. Forgive my lack of self control. :cry:
"When you say 'thank you very much,' it sounds, in my language, when you translate it into English, is something like, 'the tank is chasing a big cat.'

~Goran Visnjic
Sime

Postby MarcySue » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:21 pm

Oh, Sime. I can soooo relate. LOL!
I've dropped many a pretty penny on eBay.

Thanks for offering to share them with us. It's all good when it stays within the "family." :D
MarcySue

Postby Sime » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:14 pm

Thanks for being so understanding. I am already frustrated with myself. :oops: But I had considered the within the 'family' aspect too. It is a nice thought. I will definetly share them once they come. :lol:
"When you say 'thank you very much,' it sounds, in my language, when you translate it into English, is something like, 'the tank is chasing a big cat.'

~Goran Visnjic
Sime

Postby SAN » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:24 pm

That's okay with me that someone from here bought them.. lol. I wasn't in the bidding though. To be honest, my interest is more in his movies and tv shows - I can see tons of pics of him here, and everyone is always very generous with sharing, and translating, etc., I feel like I'm not missing a thing...

I DO have the UNKLE video as my screen saver, and a collage of him from that video as my desktop background, and another pic of him for my MSN profile pic... you get the idea.

Congrats on your score! I look forward to seeing the scans...
SAN

Postby AzizalSaqr » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:15 am

Sime,

If you had let me know you were bidding I wouldn't have run the price up so high. I was trying to get them for our archives and didn't realize another member would be bidding against me since I had posted here that I was trying to get them for the site.

JD
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Nina » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:11 am

WOW, Sime! We are international mafia! :lol: :lol:
Nina

Sorry!!!!!

Postby Sime » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:00 pm

JD,

I am so sorry! I do not check this section of the website much, and I did not realize that you intended to purchase the pictures for the site until I checked last night. I had been on E-bay, found some clippings, and it never occured to me (for some reason) that someone on this site would want them, too. I apologize feverishly for my actions, and hope that I have not been a terrible inconvience. Again, I am SO sorry!!!!
:oops:

~Goran Visnjic
Sime

Postby AzizalSaqr » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:06 am

I've changed this thread title to handle all E-Bay auction notices and am moving over the new one Nina just posted and San's response to it. I have a feeling they priced it so high because they saw what Enza's package went for and figured to capitalize on it.

Nina's post:

I think VERY it is expensive :shock:

AU $179.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Sexy-GORAN-VIS ... dZViewItem

San's reply:

Well, while I might pay that much for a collection of his Croatian made movies and tv shows on DVD, I can't say I would spend anything close to that amount of money for clippings. I looked at the site, and I think there are only two pictures I saw that I had not seen before. I think most of those pics are already in the archives here...

Of course, they would have value to me for trading for his movies... but that's just way too much money, as beautiful as he is...
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby AzizalSaqr » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:40 pm

Moving this over from the Newsroom...

a post from Sime:

I know this doesn't make up for my past actions, but I found that there is one of the calendars up for bidding on E-bay. I think this is the right link for those who may be interested:

http://search-desc.ebay.com/search/sear ... arch&fgtp=
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby AzizalSaqr » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:09 pm

It looks like Enza is selling another batch of clippings, I'll go after them for the site if :::ahem::: someone will not bid against me this time. Feel free to contribute to the effort at my PayPal account if you're so inclined. Anything that proves a duplicate to something already in my personal collection I'll be happy to let go to someone else.

8)

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORAN-VISNJIC-Clippings_W0QQitemZ120177136752QQihZ002QQcategoryZ32996QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby AzizalSaqr » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:03 pm

Interesting...

Someone opened a brand new E-Bay account to bid on the clippings... makes you wonder who they are doesn't it?

:?
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby SAN » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:31 pm

SAN

Next

Return to Goran Related