Random Goran Questions: Pets, Marriage, Hobbies, etc,

Want to talk about Croatia, PETA or anything not completely Goran related? Here's the place. Be forewarned, some talk may become political, please respect the views of others as you would ask them to respect yours.

Moderators: Zone3120, AzizalSaqr, Trainerjen, Nina, jenwhaley, MarcySue

Random Goran Questions: Pets, Marriage, Hobbies, etc,

Postby AzizalSaqr » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:12 pm

Moved post from Luciana...

Does anyone know if he likes to surf the internet?

Does he know about us? (Oh my God and I have posted such dirty comments around here... )

Does he like to search for sites or things related to him?
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Luciana_Brasil » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:01 pm

Tks for the help, Azizal ! :D
Luciana - Brasil]
Luciana_Brasil

Postby debz1616 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:09 am

Somewhere in the depths of my very bad memory I have a feeling that he did know about the old GV board which has now closed. But that was in the beginning, whether he knows about us or reads the boards is anyones guess, to be honest I doubt he has the time.
The next time one of us bump into him (Oh god how I wish, lol!) we should ask.

debs
xx
Debz
Wiggle it baby!
Smiling is infectious.... go on, give someone the bug!
Bashing someone who cannot defend themselves is a cowardly thing to do.
http://thevodkaclub.proboards107.com/index.cgi
debz1616

Postby Luciana_Brasil » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:43 pm

debz1616 wrote:Somewhere in the depths of my very bad memory I have a feeling that he did know about the old GV board which has now closed.

This is great ! Just hope he has followed the tips and found us here...

*waving to GV*

Hey, gorgeous, welcome!!!

The next time one of us bump into him (Oh god how I wish, lol!) we should ask.

* :lol: falls from chair and rolls on the floor laughing her *** off :lol: *

My dear, if I ever had the chance to bump into him (hummmm... what an image comes to my mind now.... :twisted: ) I would never remember of anything else than he being bumped into (oh,my, bring my salts.... :twisted: ) by me.....

Sorry, too much latin blood and too much hot summer weather .... :oops:
Luciana - Brasil]
Luciana_Brasil

Postby AzizalSaqr » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:36 pm

I've included the address for the site when I've written him, and will do so when it comes time to drop him a note again, hmm...maybe in a Christmas Card.

Meeting him is no different than meeting anyone else, he's very pleasant and easy going, seems to have no ego or star attitude about him and if anything enjoys his time outside the spotlight as much as he does his time within it.
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby AzizalSaqr » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:59 am

I'm going to tuck this in here because it's not really news but is kind of funny... from a blog commentary on Neil Patrick Harris...

Buzz Bits: Back from Vacation, Doo-GAY Howser & Pakistan's Next Top Dragster!

So, I go away on a vacation to Ecuador for about 9 days and Doogie Howser comes out, an evangelical minister admits to dabbling in crystal meth and gay hustlers, and Brad Pitt shows up in wet undies on the cover of Vanity Fair. Nice! (Go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:CabaretNeilPHarris.jpg#file for a photo of Harris during his B’way stint in Cabaret a few years ago. The pic is kinda, er... Ya know...)

Props to Neil Patrick Harris (who’ve I’ve seen around NYC where he frequently does Broadway theater stuff). He’s a nice guy, cool actor, and good gay. And since when did People Magazine become the go-to place for puppy-dog actor boys and boy band members to come out, eh?

USA Today seems to even think there’s a trend among those who aren’t doctors, but play them on TV and gayness. Not sure about that, but if it prompts Lost doc Matthew Fox or ER’s Croatian resident Goran Visnjic to suddenly decide that they’re gay, that works for me.

Meanwhile, all of Pakistan is agog over the nation’s hottest new, beloved celeb: A transvestite TV starlet. Who’s sari now, eh? (Couldn’t resist that one...)

More bloggy bits to come, but here’s another nice pic of Neil Patrick Harris, posing with two of Broadway’s coolest openly gay stars, Denis O’Hare (Sweet Charity, and a Tony-winner for Take Me Out) and killer funnyman Mario Cantone. All three starred together in Assassins back in 2004. (Just fyi, O’Hare is currently shooting A Mighty Heart, which tells the story of the death of reporter Daniel Pearl in Pakistan, and stars Angelina Jolie. And he recently wrapped Michael Clayton, costarring with George Clooney and Tilda Swinton. Who says out actors can't get work? Go Denis!)

Out on Broadway: openly gay (and super-talented) actors Denis O'Hare, Mario Cantone and Neil Patrick Harris, when they all costarred in Assassins a couple of years back.

(Note: I corrected his error over Goran being Bosnian rather than Croatian...oops)
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Luciana_Brasil » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:17 am

AzizalSaqr wrote:Meeting him is no different than meeting anyone else, he's very pleasant and easy going, seems to have no ego or star attitude about him and if anything enjoys his time outside the spotlight as much as he does his time within it.

My dear, I don't know how many times you have met him, but I assure you, for me meeting him would be the event of the millenium... I would simply freeze, speechless, blushed to my bones and end up babbling love promises to him.... :oops: But it is just me, fool from hair to toe... :roll:
Luciana - Brasil]
Luciana_Brasil

Postby Luciana_Brasil » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:19 am

AzizalSaqr wrote:USA Today seems to even think there’s a trend among those who aren’t doctors, but play them on TV and gayness. Not sure about that, but if it prompts Lost doc Matthew Fox or ER’s Croatian resident Goran Visnjic to suddenly decide that they’re gay, that works for me.

(Note: I corrected his error over Goran being Bosnian rather than Croatian...oops)

What a non-sense of USA Today... :roll:
Luciana - Brasil]
Luciana_Brasil

Postby AzizalSaqr » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:58 am

USA Today didn't say he was gay Luciana...the blogger was commenting that the publication was where the announcements were appearing, and he was wistfully hoping that Goran and Matthew Fox might be next.

We of course hope that will not be the case, as I'm sure does Ivana.. :lol:
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Luciana_Brasil » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:44 pm

AzizalSaqr wrote:USA Today didn't say he was gay Luciana...

I know, I understood the USA seems to think that there is a "gay" connection in actors who plays doctors... Or is my English that numb today??? :shock: Sometimes it doesn't work at all, you know... :roll:
Luciana - Brasil]
Luciana_Brasil

Nickname

Postby Luciana_Brasil » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:49 am

Ok, this is it:
Šime (pronounced SHIH-meh). The nickname is a corruption of Simon, and was given to him by his best friend Goran Navojec while in drama school.

Why Simon? Any particular reason? Does it mean anything else?
Luciana - Brasil]
Luciana_Brasil

Return to Goran Related