Television

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:37 pm

from AzizalSaqr

Let's Talk TV...what's hot, what's not?
Nina

Re: Television

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:37 pm

from Joolz

Does anyone else watch this totally addictive show????

Gotta love bugman, Grissom and the gang, I'm not so taken with CSI Miami, just not feelin it with David Caruso, but since I visited New York a couple of years ago, I have to say I'm gettin' a little fascinated by CSI New York. I've gotta run now cause I'm taping season 5 for a lovely German gal who unfortunately has only seen season 3 in her country.....

Hugs
Juli
Nina

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:38 pm

from mirena

On most our programs now are reruns of some tv shows.24, The Tribe, Nanny, Rossane, Merried with Children, and some premier episodes: Lost, Navy CIS, Charmed, Angel, Buffy, School secret (I think its the title), Enterprise, That 70s show,Seaquest.....
And lots of latin america tv shows
Nina

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:39 pm

from
Visnjic_Ljubav

These are the shows that I watch:

House MD, ER, Brat Camp, Trading Spouses, Raw (wrestling)
Nina

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:39 pm

from HGG

There are only 2 TV shows I watch: ER and Mythbusters.

Other than that I'm online or at dance.
Nina

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:40 pm

from AzizalSaqr

My favorite shows other then ER all have been just cancelled or are finishing their runs...Dead Like Me, Carnivale, Queer As Folk...ok..except two....Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and Stargate SG-1...

Daniel is just too cute...lol

Nina

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:42 pm

from Timcsi

ER, ER and ER!! :wink: :wink: And Columbo repeating in every quantity!!
:lol:
Nina

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:45 pm

from Lukababy

ER ER ER ER ER ER ER ER ER ER :oops:
(my favorite show from the beginning, but really hooked since season 6, how come? Dr. LUKAAAAAAAAAA KOVAC!!!!!!!!!! :oops:
Volim Goran Visnjic :P

I also like to watch:
Diagnosis Murder
Stargate SG1
Early Edition
Charmed
Strong Medicine
Monk
Star Trek (TNG/DS9/Voy)
Enterprise
and more

Oh yes and ER ER ER ER ER ER ER ER ER ER :P

Love,

Caroline (Kike) from The Netherlands
Nina

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:46 pm

from Liz

My favourite ones are:

ER :wink:
Lost
Friends
Simpsons
Scrubs
King of Queens

Greets Liz :D
Nina

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:47 pm

from Joolz

Have to admit, I'm getting pretty into Grey's Anatomy right now, Oh and Nip Tuck is a favorite......But I'm completely addicted to CSI. We're getting re-runs right now but I'm looking forwards to season 6 airing in the UK next year. I don't even need to say ER now, do I???
Nina

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:48 pm

from catt

Let's see...

For me, I have never missed an episode of ER.

Other favorite shows include:

Gilmore Girls...love this show!

Friends...watch the reruns over and over again.

7th Heaven...at least for the first few years, watch the old reruns now, the newer shows are not much to my taste. Lucy got so bizarre and neurotic for a while there that I couldn't watch it without cringing, Mary got so bad girl, Simon, so tragic. Took the fun out of it. And I hate when whole shows have the same theme for each character...Rev. Camden has trust issues, then so does his wife, each kid, etc. etc. Or Rev. Camden dealt with someone with an eating disorder...then each family member dealt with a different person or situation dealing with eating disorders...Got too redundant.

Lost...I liked the premise of the show last year, liked seeing how all the people got to the place that they were on the plane...but it got too wierd for me so I don't have much interest in watching it this year...although the character from Iraq...Sahid?...he's worth watching!!! Very sexy!

New TV addiction: My Sweetheart, My Darling ... a Korean soap opera on WYBE late at night. I saw it once or twice when it first came on by accident and am now hooked. I never miss it...unfortunately that means I stay up far too late to see it. I tape it, in case I do miss it, but I can't wait till the next night to know what is happening with Inyoung, Kijoon and Jaemin...so I start the tape and invariably end up watching it anyway! I get such a kick out of the warning at the beginning of the show that it contains content that is inappropriate for those under 15...when the vast majority of the shows the most racy thing to happen is the prospective lovers bow at each other!!! LOL! I wish American TV were so clean. I would watch more of it.

catt
Nina

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:50 pm

from Joolz

Talking of ER I got a mail back from Channel 4, it's quite vague, but hey! at least they replied.

Quote:
Joolz, due early next year - no confirmed dates as yet though.

I'm just hoping it's sooner rather than later..

Hugs
Joolz
Nina

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:51 pm

from SammieJM

Thanks Joolz,

Looks like we do have to wait until January! I totally agree with you in hoping that it's sooner rather than later.

At least we have all the lovely people here to give us a sneak preview of what we have to look forward to. I know I shouldn't but I just can't help reading the spoilers. I'm so impatient.

It does make it slightly confusing though - I have been known to watch a new episode and think I've already seen it having read all the spoilers!

Sam x
Nina

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:52 pm

from Joolz

Yep,

You and me both, I couldn't live without the spoilers that these guys give us.....unabashedly fueling our Lukafire...mwahahahaha Gals, from the bottom of our ol' English hearts we thank you for everything

I can't seem to watch an episode or ER without bouncing up and down proclaiming that it didn't look like that in the re-caps.......Or he looked hotter than described in the re-caps.....I'm gonna miss TWoP Okay, Heathen hated the show but she sure as hell loved Luka.......Did you ever read re-caps on TWoP?

Hugs
Joolz
Nina

Postby Nina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:53 pm

from AzizalSaqr

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:59 am Post subject: American Idol

Any American Idol fans in here? If so, who is your favorite contestant for this season? Bucky Covington is my favorite. Chris Daughtry, Kellie Pickler or Lisa Tucker are also people I would like to see win but Bucky is my favorite of my faves.

Michelle

Next

Return to Entertainment