The BleuProfond2 "Wall".

Talk about anything and everything.

Moderators: Zone3120, AzizalSaqr, Trainerjen, Nina, jenwhaley, MarcySue

Re: The BleuProfond2 "Wall".

Postby SAN » Tue May 08, 2012 4:51 pm

I don't have the last Abby/Luka episodes from Season 15 though - I refuse to buy the entire season just for a couple of episodes. Can't find that 1st DVD in that season either, or even the individual episodes. That's why I haven't started watching my ER DVDs yet, in fact. I want the closure too!

JD, I'm just very fortunate in that I have an understanding husband who makes decent money and lets me indulge in things like collecting ER. I certainly couldn't do it otherwise.
SAN

Postby AzizalSaqr » Tue May 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Yes, that would definitely be a benefit to my situation, as it is, with my income just coming from a disability check for the most part, most months I barely have enough for bills, let alone what it would cost to hire a coder to do what I want to do with the site. That's why I have to keep asking for help, and why I so appreciate those of you who manage to send money my way when you can.

8)
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Trainerjen » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:33 am

I'm so completely amused right now....

Our new puppy, Finn, was watching season 12's "Christmas" epi, with Joe and I. We were freaking DYING laughing. :lol: There is that scene where Healhe makes it a whole "point". Abby/Ray/Chuney "try out". Morris is AMAZING at it (and gets the job!). But while Abby/Ray/Chuney "sing", my puppy, ran over to the TV and started howling like a crazy person! :lol: He was chewing on Joe's arm, and the minute he heard Abby singing "Holy Infant..."...he went nuts and ran over to start howling. :lol: Too funny!
"He Seems Depressed...." "He's European, that's his baseline."

"The X chromosome carries three times as much genetic information as the Y. Do you think that's why men are simpler?"~Abby Lockhart
Trainerjen

Postby AzizalSaqr » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:02 am

Very cute, thanks for sharing.
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Off Topic